- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons chopped scallions, divided
- 1/4 cup finely diced red pepper
- 4 tablespoons seeded and finely diced jalapeno, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, 2 tablespoons chopped scallions, red pepper, 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, ranch seasoning, and cheddar cheese. Using a rubber spatula, fold the ingredients into the cream cheese until thoroughly combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining chopped scallions and jalapeno, toasted pecans, and crumbled bacon. Stir to combine.
- Shape the cheese mixture into a ball and roll the ball in the pecan mixture, gently pressing the pecan mixture into the cheese ball. Refrigerate until ready to serve. The cheese ball is best made the day before you’re going to serve it and will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.