- For Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup pecan milk* (see recipe notes)
- 2 frozen unsweetened Acai puree pouches* (see recipe notes)
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries, slightly thawed (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1/2 cup raw pecan pieces
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or pecan oil
- 4 to 6 teaspoons honey (optional)
- For Toppings
- 1/4 cup raw pecan halves
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/4 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 1/4 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add pecan milk to a blender. Break Acai puree into small pieces and add to blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend until mixture is evenly mixed but still thick (similar to the consistency of soft serve ice cream).
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl and top with fresh berries, pecan halves, hemp seeds, and coconut. Makes 2 large smoothie bowls or 4 small smoothie bowls.
* Recipe Notes:
- Follow this simple recipe for homemade pecan milk
- If mixture is too thick to blend, add 1 Tablespoon of water at a time until mixture comes together.
- Frozen acai pouches are available at most retailers but if you’re unable to find it, simply add 1 cup of extra frozen berries to replace the Acai puree.