- For Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup pecan milk* (see recipe notes)
- 4 cups frozen mixed berries, slightly thawed (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1/2 cup raw pecan pieces
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 to 6 teaspoons honey (optional)
- For Toppings
- 1/4 cup raw pecan halves
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/4 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 1/4 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add pecan milk, frozen mixed berries, pecan pieces, chia seeds, coconut oil and honey to a blend and blend until mixture is evenly mixed but still thick (similar to the consistency of soft serve ice cream).
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl and top with fresh berries, pecan halves, hemp seeds, and coconut. Makes 2 large smoothie bowls or 4 small smoothie bowls.
* Recipe Notes:
- Follow this simple recipe for homemade pecan milk
- If mixture is too thick to blend, add 1 Tablespoon of water at a time until mixture comes together.