- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup milk, plus additional splash of milk in the morning
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons plain or vanilla Greek yogurt (if using plain, you may wish to bump up the maple syrup in this recipe if you prefer sweeter oats)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl or mason jar, ensuring all of the oats have been coated in the milk.
- Cover and place the bowl in the refrigerator where the oats will soak overnight.
- In the morning, add a splash of milk and stir everything together again.
- Top with additional chopped pecans, fresh berries, a drizzle of pecan butter or maple syrup, etc.