- 1/4 cup fresh pecan halves
- 2 medium peaches
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla whole milk Greek yogurt
- Peel the peaches, remove the pits, and purée them in a blender or food processor until smooth (you can leave some chunks for texture). Transfer to a large bowl.
- In the same blender, purée the raspberries. Transfer them to the bowl with the peaches.
- Chop the pecans very finely. Add to the bowl with the pureed fruit.
- Stir in the Greek yogurt. For more of a swirled look, try to stir only minimally, leaving some separation between the yogurt and fruit. Spoon the mixture evenly into 8 popsicle molds. Tap the filled popsicles against the counter a few times to remove any pockets or bubbles in them. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or until fully hardened. Tip: run the popsicle molds under warm/hot water to help loosen them!