- 3 medium carrots, peeled 3 parsnips, peeled
- 2 large golden beets, peeled
- 8 ounces baby purple potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil or pecan oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Remove stems and ends from carrots, parsnips, and beets and chop into about 1 1/2 inch pieces. Cut potatoes in half or quarters depending on their size. Spread vegetables onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast vegetables for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender and golden at the edges. Sprinkle vegetables with pecans and parsley before serving.