- 1 cup raw pecan pieces
- 2 cups spinach, packed
- 2 sprigs rosemary leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Generous pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a large skillet over medium heat, gently toast the pecan pieces until fragrant and golden, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pecan pieces to a food processor with the spinach, rosemary, garlic, honey, lemon, salt, and black pepper.
- Process until smooth, then drizzle in the olive oil, starting with ¼ cup, and process until smooth and desired thickness. Serve as a dip with your favorite crudites. Store in the fridge for 4-5 days.