- 1 large egg white, beaten
- 2 cups raw pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk beaten egg with a fork until frothy. Add pecans and stir until coated. Sprinkle pecans with brown sugar, chili powder, and smoked paprika. Stir to coat evenly. Spread pecans in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake pecans for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through. Allow pecans to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Makes 2 cups.