2 cups pecan pieces, finely chopped
1 tablespoon canola oil and more to brush tortillas
3 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower rice
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 cup tomato paste
3/4 cup water
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
3 cups shredded cheddar
20 small corn tortillas
Salsa, sour cream, or other condiments of choice
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, warm with a drizzle of canola oil.
3. Add the cauliflower rice and sauté until brown at edges, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the chopped pecan pieces, chili powder, and cumin and toast until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
5. Add tomato paste, water, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt, and stir until well combined and warmed through.
6. Warm tortillas in the oven until pliable, about 30 seconds.
7. Add a thin line of pecan mixture down one side of the tortilla, followed by a sprinkle of cheese.
8. Roll tightly and place seam-side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
9. Brush with canola oil to lightly coat the side facing up and bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden at edges. Serve with salsa, sour cream, or condiments of choice.