12 ounces raw broccoli florets, finely chopped
12 ounces raw Brussels sprouts, shredded
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup finely diced red onion, soaked in a small bowl of cold water for 10 minutes
1 large apple, chopped
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup pecan pieces
For the dressing:
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Drain water from the onion and discard.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and whisk together.
- Pour dressing on top of salad and toss to coat. Let the salad rest for 10-20 minutes to let the flavors develop. (Note: This salad is also great the next day if you’d like to prep it ahead!)
- Spoon into bowls and enjoy!