- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 4 peaches, halved with the pit removed
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter or coconut oil, softened but not liquid
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange peaches cut-side up in a shallow glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork or your fingers to mix together the pecans, butter, oats, oat flour, coconut sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt until a chunky crumble topping forms.
- Distribute evenly between peaches, pressing gently to adhere the crumble to the peach flesh.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the top is golden. Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.