- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecan pieces
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Demerara sugar cube
- 2 to 3 dashes angostura bitters
- 2 ounces Pecan Infused Bourbon*
- Orange twist
- Combine chopped pecans and brown sugar on a small plate. Rim a rocks glass in pecan mixture.
- Muddle sugar cube and bitters together in the bottom of the rimmed glass. Add 2-3 cubes of ice and pour pecan infused bourbon over ice. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add an additional ice cube if desired and garnish with orange twist. Serve.
Recipe notes: To make the pecan-infused bourbon, see this recipe.