Pecan Crisp Ingredients
1/3 cup pecan pieces
1/3 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup oat flour
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
3 tablespoons unsalted butter or coconut oil, softened but not liquid
Fruit Salad Ingredients
6 cups fruit of choice, cut into bite sized pieces, blueberries, strawberries and peaches all work well
Juice of 1 lemon
Splash of vanilla
- Mix together all crisp ingredients except butter.
- Cut in the butter to mixed crisp ingredients and use your fingers to press it into the dry ingredients until a shaggy, sand-like texture forms.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 min or until golden brown at edges. Once baked, let crisps cool on pan.
- Mix together fruit salad ingredients.
- Store in the fridge and toss the fruit with the crisp topping just before serving. Recipe serves 4-6 people.