- 7 to 8 ounces mixed salad greens (1 package)
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup raw pecan halves
- Balsamic vinaigrette dressing or dressing of your choosing*
- On a large platter, spread out the salad greens.
- Next, sprinkle on blueberries, then layer the strawberries working from the outer edge of the plate to the center.
- Using your fingers, crumble the goat cheese onto the greens in medium to large crumbles.
- Finally, spread on the pecans.
- Toss with your favorite dressing* and serve cold.
*Nutritionals based on two tablespoons dressing per person