¾ cup chopped pecans, toasted
1 pound pizza dough
1-½ cups grated part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
½ cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
4 ounces drained pancetta (bacon or ham if pancetta not available), cooked and drained
¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
1 cup fresh blueberries
¼ cup thinly sliced fresh basil
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450
- Lightly flour a work surface. Pat and stretch dough into a 10 x 14 oval; place on a large baking sheet. With a fork, pierce dough in several places.
- Leaving a 1-inch border, sprinkle dough with half the mozzarella, the gorgonzola, pancetta, and red onion.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle blueberries, chopped pecans, and remaining mozzarella over flatbread; bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, about 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven; top with basil and pepper.
Saturated Fat 7.8g