- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups plant milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 banana
- 1-2 tablespoons pecan butter, optional
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, optional
- Blend the milk, half the banana, half of the pecan pieces, vanilla, maple (if using), & cinnamon in a blender until smooth. Then pulse in the chia seeds.
- Divide amongst two jars & place in the fridge for 45min-an hour to thicken.
- Then layer with remaining 1/2 sliced banana & pecans.
- Top with a little vanilla coconut yogurt if you want a little extra somethin’ somethin’! Enjoy!