- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 8 skewers
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 medium kiwis, peeled and cut into slices and then crescents
- 1 large banana, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- Thread the cut fruit onto skewers in whatever color arrangement you like.
- Place the yogurt and pecans in two small bowls. Serve fruit kabobs alongside yogurt and chopped pecans for dipping!
*Note: Feel free to mix and match your favorite fruit (berries, grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe, banana, pineapple, kiwi and more!)