- Pecan Crisp Ingredients
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter or coconut oil, softened but not liquid
- Fruit Salad Ingredients
- 6 cups fruit of choice, cut into bite sized pieces, blueberries, strawberries and peaches all work well
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Splash of vanilla
- Mix together all crisp ingredients except butter.
- Cut in the butter to mixed crisp ingredients and use your fingers to press it into the dry ingredients until a shaggy, sand-like texture forms.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 min or until golden brown at edges. Once baked, let crisps cool on pan.
- Mix together fruit salad ingredients.
- Store in the fridge and toss the fruit with the crisp topping just before serving. Recipe serves 4-6 people.