- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup pecan milk (recipe in notes section)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup honey
- Place oats and water in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until oats are cooked through. Watch carefully to avoid boiling over.
- Remove from microwave, stir, and divide between two bowls. Pour half of the pecan milk over each bowl.
- Divide sliced banana, pecan halves, and dried tart cherries between the two bowls. Drizzle each bowl with 2 tablespoons of honey and serve immediately.
Recipe notes: You can find a recipe for pecan milk here.