If you’re cooking for a loved one with Celiac disease, or your family just prefers to eat gluten-free, this Superweek meal plan is the one for you.
In this week’s plan, one bag of pecans goes a long way—all the way to five family meals, to be exact. And with each of these recipes clocking in under 30 minutes, this Superweek is a winner for busy families.
Pecans’ satisfying crunch adds extra oomph to these gluten-free recipes. Not only are these dishes gluten-free, they’re nutritious, too: pecans bring plant protein, fiber, good fats* and essential minerals to each dish. Add a bag of pecans to this week’s shopping list, and get cookin’!
- Pecan Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon in Foil
- Creamy Apple Pecan Chicken
- Air-Fryer Pecan Crusted Pork Chops
- Roasted Veggie, Pecan and Cauliflower Rice Buddha Bowls
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Pecan Pesto
*One serving of pecans (28g) contains 18g unsaturated fat and only 2g saturated fat.